Request for consultation
CALIFORNIA CRIMINAL CODES has been updated to reflect all of the recent changes to the California Penal Code. CALIFORNIA CRIMINAL CODES is designed to be the core textbook for the traditional one-semester course or the new two-semester course. Part I introduces the student to concepts of modern criminal law. Part II explores substantive law. All aspects of criminal law are thoroughly covered in a comprehensive yet reader-friendly style. Cases and practicum are used throughout to cement and clarify the intent and interpretation of modern law. The reader acquires a comprehensive knowledge of California criminal law, while at the same time gaining and understanding and appreciation for this very complex component of our criminal justice system.
3. Capacity to Commit Crimes.
4. Inchoate Offenses.
5. Crimes against Property: Theft, Embezzlement, Forgery, and Check Offenses.
6. Crimes against Property: Burglary, Arson, and Vandalism.
7. Crimes against Persons: Assault, Battery, Mayhem, Robbery, Carjacking, and Extortion.
8. Crimes against Persons: Kidnapping, Homicide, Elder Abuse, and Stalking.
9. Sex Crimes.
10. Juvenile Law and Procedure.
11. Crimes against Children.
12. ABC Law and Controlled Substances.
13. General Criminal Statutes.
14. Crimes against the Justice System and Counterfeiting.
15. Weapons Violations.
16. Regulatory Crimes and Other Misconduct.
17. Computer Crimes.