Request for consultation
Through ongoing research into students' workflows and preferences, BUSN from 4LTR Press combines an easy-reference, paperback textbook with Chapter Review Cards, and an innovative online experience – all at an affordable price. With BUSN Online, students explore BUSN anywhere, anytime, and on most devices! The intuitive StudyBits™ functionality empowers students to study more effectively and visually monitor their own progress. Coupled with straightforward course management, assessment, and analytics for instructors, BUSN with BUSN Online engages students of all generations and learning styles, and integrates seamlessly into your Consumer Behavior Course. And with cutting-edge cases, engaging images, and profiles of today’s most compelling business visionaries, BUSN shows students how core business principles are applied at the world’s top companies every day.
- Whether at home or on the go, BUSN Online allows students to study how and when they want. And now, thanks to your feedback and suggestions, BUSN Online is better and more accessible than ever. With this edition of BUSN, we’ve taken a mobile-first approach to the resources and tools students use to study. With clear text and big, bold images, students can learn and interact with important chapter concepts like never before—even on a tiny screen.
- New to BUSN Online for this edition: Critical Concept videos explain BUSN’s most important subject matter in simple, easy-to-understand language. No matter where they are in their educational journey, these engaging videos ensure that students can follow along during class and quickly review key points at home. Each video breaks down a crucial chapter concept using clear and concise English, then concludes with a real-life example of the concept in action. Accessible from any computer or mobile device, with these videos, your students will never fall behind again.
- Every 4LTR Press solution comes complete with an engaging print textbook, tear-out review cards, an interactive digital solution, which offers study tools and the full text narrative, all delivered and influenced by a deep understanding of student's workflow and learning styles. Available as print with online, print only, or online only, students have their choice of format all at the same affordable price.
- Shorter, comprehensive chapters in a modern design present content in a more engaging and accessible format that increases the number of students who read the chapter without minimizing coverage for your course.
- Tear-Out Review Cards at the back of the Student Editions provide students a portable study tool containing all of the pertinent information for class and test preparation.
- BUSN Online gives instructors the ability to manage their course documents and supplements all one screen. Instructors are able to view supplements through the dashboard, upload their own content, and organize that content how they like. Instructors are able to create assignments from the calendar view and list view, including chapter readings, assessment content from the quiz and test bank (multiple choice, FITB and true/false content), and their own documents/links.
- The 4LTR Press Online platform was created through a deep investigation of students' challenges and workflows. BUSN Online lets students study how and when they want−including on their devices!
- With the unique StudyBits™ functionality, students easily collect notes and create StudyBits™ from interactive content to collect what's important. And intuitive tagging and filtering options helps students maximize their study efforts as they make flashcards, take practice quizzes, view related content, and track their progress all in one place!
- Coupled with straightforward course management, assessment, and analytics for instructors, BUSN with BUSN Online engages students of all generations and learning styles, and integrates seamlessly into your course, setting the stage for thinking critically about your Consumer Behavior Course.
1. Business Now: Change is the Only Constant.
2. Economics: The Framework of Business.
3. The World Marketplace: Business Without Borders.
4. Business Ethics & Social Responsibility: Doing Well by Doing Good.
5. Business Communication: Creating & Delivering Messages That Matter.
Part II: CREATING A BUSINESS
6. Business Formation: Choosing the Form that Fits.
7. Small Business & Entrepreneurship: Economic Rocket Fuel.
Part III: FINANCING A BUSINESS
8. Accounting: Decision Making By the Numbers.
9. Finance: Acquiring & Using Funds to Maximize Value.
10. Securities Markets: Trading Financial Resources.
Part IV: MARKETING A BUSINESS
11. Marketing: Building Profitable Customer Connections.
12. Product and Promotion: Creating and Communicating Value.
13. Distribution and Pricing: Right Product, Right Person, Right Place, Right Price.
Part V: MANAGING A BUSINESS
14. Management, Motivation, and Leadership: Bringing Business to Life.
15. HRM: Building a Top Quality Workforce.
16. Managing Information & Technology: Finding New Ways to Learn and Link.
17. OM: Putting it All Together
Student/Instructor Review Cards.
"I used all aspects of the 4LTR Press solutions. I found them very helpful study tools."
"The online help was great. The games made it so it wasn't boring and I retained more of the information."
"I like the online quizzes. They are very helpful. So are the chapter review cards. I use them before each exam."
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Instructor's Companion Website
Everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of book-specific lecture and class tools is available online via www.cengage.com/login. Access and download PowerPoint presentations, images, instructor's manual, and more.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero® is a flexible, online system that allows you to: import, edit, and manipulate content from the text's test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions; create multiple test versions in an instant; and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want. Every question has undergone a series of accuracy checks and anti-piracy reviews, as well as a multi-point inspection to remove weak question options (e.g. all answers are correct), sharpen ambiguous questions, and ensure balanced coverage of major course concepts, difficulty levels, and Bloom's Taxonomy. The test bank questions form the basis for the assessments in the BUSN Online product, and are different from the Practice Quizzes available for students.