Request for consultation
This unusual case study integrates vital data and interpretations to give a complete historical picture of the Aleuts, who have lived for 9,000 years in a remote and inhospitable part of the earth, and whose ancestors are connected with the original human inhabitants of the New World.
2. The Aleut People: Unangan.
3. Environment: The Aleut Ecosystem.
5. Ancient Village Life.
6. The Whale Swimming North: Anangula.
7. Chaluka: The Last 4000 Years of Aleut History.
8. The Use and Abuse of Mummies.
9. Words, Language, and Culture.
11. Modern Life in an Ancient Village.