Request for consultation
ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN STRATEGY not only illustrates what effective advertising campaigns are, but also demonstrates how to successfully execute them. A comprehensive and detailed campaign guide is outlined to take students step-by-step through the advertising process. This text is a perfect addition to a principles of advertising text.
Advertising Campaign Strategy: A Guide to Marketing Communication Plans
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. The Research Foundation Part One: Understanding Clients and Buyers.
3. The Research Foundation Part Two: Market Product, and Competitive Analyses.
4. Appraising Opportunities and Setting Objectives.
5. Building the Marketing Communication Strategy.
6. Developing a Creative Strategy that Moves People.
7. Integrated Communications.
8. Enhancing the Marketing Communication Mix.
9. Communication Planning: Media Strategy and Tactics.
10. Evaluating the Effectiveness of the Campaign.
11. Preparing the Plans Book.
12. Preparing a Winning Presentation.
All-You-Can-Learn Access with Cengage Unlimited
Cengage Unlimited is the first-of-its-kind digital subscription that gives students total and on-demand access to all the digital learning platforms, ebooks, online homework and study tools Cengage has to offer—in one place, for one price. Students get unlimited access to a library of more than 22,000 products for $119.99 per semester.