Request for consultation
Adobe Photoshop has long provided cutting edge technology for sophisticated digital editing, and ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CREATIVE CLOUD REVEALED provides a solid foundation for those looking to learn this industry-standard program. Real-world, practical examples and step-by-step instruction throughout offer well-rounded, comprehensive coverage of both artistic and technical features. With extensive four-color artwork and screenshots that support and clarify key concepts, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CREATIVE CLOUD REVEALED is a valuable resource that will give readers the confidence they need to edit and enhance digital images with skill and ease.
- Meet your students where they work—in the cloud. Publishing in Fall 2014, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CREATIVE CLOUD REVEALED has been fully revised to meet Adobe’s most recent Creative Cloud updates. Coverage of the newest Photoshop functions and tools bring relevancy to your course while helping students maximize their potential with the Photoshop software and familiarize themselves with Creative Cloud. Newly released Creative Cloud features have been thoroughly integrated into the book, as well as the accompanying CourseMate website, which reinforces new skills and concepts learned in the book.
- Focus Area Mask.
- Guides readers through the fundamentals of Photoshop Creative Cloud with extensive tutorials and sophisticated exercises.
- Progresses from basic to advanced Photoshop techniques so that readers can build on the skills they acquire as they work their way through the book.
- Emphasizes the how and why behind each Photoshop tool to help readers excel at design as well as master the software.
- A bonus appendix of additional projects that readers can use to develop new techniques, as well as practice skills they’ve learned in the book.
2. Learning Photoshop Basics.
3. Working with Layers.
4. Making Selections.
5. Incorporating Color Techniques.
6. Placing Type in an Image.
7. Using Painting Tools.
8. Working with Special Layer Functions.
9. Creating Special Effects with Filters.
10. Enhancing Specific Selection.
11. Adjusting Colors.
12. Using Clipping Masks, Paths, and Shapes.
13. Transforming Type.
14. Liquifying an Image.
15. Performing Image Surgery.
16. Annotating and Automating an Image.
17. Creating Images for the Web.
18. Working with Animation, Video, and Photography.
Appendix: Portfolio Projects and Effects.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning’s CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website. [Discipline] CourseMate goes beyond the book to deliver what you need!
All-You-Can-Learn Access with Cengage Unlimited
Cengage Unlimited is the first-of-its-kind digital subscription that gives students total and on-demand access to all the digital learning platforms, ebooks, online homework and study tools Cengage has to offer—in one place, for one price. Students get unlimited access to a library of more than 22,000 products for $119.99 per term.