Request for consultation
Adobe Photoshop has long provided cutting edge technology for sophisticated digital editing, and ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CREATIVE CLOUD REVEALED provides a solid foundation for those looking to learn this industry-standard program. Real-world, practical examples and step-by-step instruction throughout offer well-rounded, comprehensive coverage of both artistic and technical features. With extensive four-color artwork and screenshots that support and clarify key concepts, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CREATIVE CLOUD REVEALED is a valuable resource that will give readers the confidence they need to edit and enhance digital images with skill and ease.
- Meet your students where they work—in the cloud. Publishing in Fall 2014, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CREATIVE CLOUD REVEALED has been fully revised to meet Adobe’s most recent Creative Cloud updates. Coverage of the newest Photoshop functions and tools bring relevancy to your course while helping students maximize their potential with the Photoshop software and familiarize themselves with Creative Cloud. Newly released Creative Cloud features have been thoroughly integrated into the book, as well as the accompanying CourseMate website, which reinforces new skills and concepts learned in the book.
- Using Creative Cloud apps and services.
- Isolation Mode Layer Filtering.
- Smarter Smart Guides.
- Font Search.
- Focus Area Mask.
- Linked Smart Objects.
- 3D Imaging.
- Min and Max Filters.
- Blur Gallery.
- Warp Perspective.
- Multiple-Path Selection.
- Rounded-Rectangle Properties panel.
- Camera Raw Filter command.
- Camera Shake Reduction.
- Guides readers through the fundamentals of Photoshop Creative Cloud with extensive tutorials and sophisticated exercises.
- Progresses from basic to advanced Photoshop techniques so that readers can build on the skills they acquire as they work their way through the book.
- Emphasizes the how and why behind each Photoshop tool to help readers excel at design as well as master the software.
- A bonus appendix of additional projects that readers can use to develop new techniques, as well as practice skills they’ve learned in the book.
2. Learning Photoshop Basics.
3. Working with Layers.
4. Making Selections.
5. Incorporating Color Techniques.
6. Placing Type in an Image.
7. Using Painting Tools.
8. Working with Special Layer Functions.
9. Creating Special Effects with Filters.
10. Enhancing Specific Selection.
11. Adjusting Colors.
12. Using Clipping Masks, Paths, and Shapes.
13. Transforming Type.
14. Liquifying an Image.
15. Performing Image Surgery.
16. Annotating and Automating an Image.
17. Creating Images for the Web.
18. Working with Animation, Video, and Photography.
Appendix: Portfolio Projects and Effects.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero Instant Access
Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero is a flexible, online system that allows you to: author, edit, and manage test bank content from multiple Cengage Learning solutions; create multiple test versions in an instant; deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom or wherever you want. Start right away! Cengage Learning Testing Powered by Cognero works on any operating system or browser. No special installs or downloads needed. Create tests from school, home, the coffee shop – anywhere with Internet access. What will you find? Simplicity at every step. A desktop-inspired interface features drop-down menus and familiar, intuitive tools that take you through content creation and management with ease. Full-featured test generator. Create ideal assessments with your choice of 15 question types (including true/false, multiple choice, opinion scale/likert, and essay). Multi-language support, an equation editor and unlimited metadata help ensure your tests are complete and compliant. Cross-compatible capability. Import and export content into other systems.
CourseMate Instant Access
Cengage Learning’s Computing CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook—including a state-of-the-art MindTap Reader eBook. Watch student comprehension soar as your class works with the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website.
CourseMate Instant Access
The more you study, the better the results. Make the most of your study time by accessing everything you need to succeed in one place. Read your textbook, take notes, review flashcards, and take practice quizzes—online with CourseMate.