Request for consultation
ADOBE® DREAMWEAVER® CS6: INTRODUCTORY, 1E follows the Shelly Cashman Series® proven step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach to teaching the Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 software. The pedagogy of this text has been enhanced to reflect the learning styles of today's students. Readers will easily follow along with the chapters in the text to gain valuable software skills to build their own exciting and dynamic Web sites and develop Internet applications.
- Engaging coverage of the latest HTML5 and CSS3 standards including style sheets which provide students with a solid understanding of professional Web design.
- Capture the attention of their targeted audience by exploring creative design centered solutions for creating a business and personal site.
- Design a mobile Web site using a Web standards approach for delivering content beyond the desktop.
- Integration of guidelines and standards for Web accessibility and disability access to the Web.
- Coverage of social networking within a Web site to market business products and connect social trends.
- Superior reference materials make it easy for students to quickly look up or find additional information in the text.
- Offers project-specific cases to give students an understanding of the objectives taught in each chapter.
- A step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach allows students to successfully learn and retain information to be used in their personal and professional lives.
- Provides an online learning experience with "BTW" annotations; BTW, Q&A, and Quick Reference Summary Web pages; and the Learn It Online section for each chapter.
- Coverage of the newest upgrades added to Dreamweaver CS6, allowing students to efficiently use the software.
- New pedagogical elements enrich material and create an accessible and user-friendly approach allowing easy navigation through the skills in each chapter.
- End of Chapter exercises provide a variety of reinforcement opportunities to ensure student retention.
- Teaches students to build a Web site as a continuing case project throughout the book that they can use as a Web portfolio.
1. Create a New Web Site with Dreamweaver.
2. Design a CSS Template.
3. Add Graphics and Links.
A: Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Help.
B: Changing Screen Resolution.
C: For Mac Users.
D: Project Planning Guidelines.
Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.
Intructor's Resource CD-ROM
Go beyond the book with Instructor Resources to help you make the most of your classroom and lessons. Here you will find additional information on how to use our text as well as teaching and testing aids. This IR will include Figure Files, Instructor's Manual, PowerPoint Presentations, Solutions to Exercises, Syllabus.
Premium Web Site Instant Access Code
All-You-Can-Learn Access with Cengage Unlimited
Cengage Unlimited is the first-of-its-kind digital subscription that gives students total and on-demand access to all the digital learning platforms, ebooks, online homework and study tools Cengage has to offer—in one place, for one price. Students get unlimited access to a library of more than 22,000 products for $119.99 per term.