Request for consultation
ACCESSING AUTOCAD ARCHITECTURE 2012 has been updated to the new AutoCAD Architecture2012 user interface and Vista, with command access tables for each new command. These tables describe how to access the command from the menu bar, command line, tool palette and also from the short cut menu allowing the user clearer understanding and easier access of the commands. Users are given tips and techniques to increase drawing productivity by using the tool palette, display representations, Content Browser and the project navigator. The book contains 13 projects and 65 step-by-step tutorials that range in topic area from the development of roof dormers and custom applications of roof slabs to metric and imperial applications of space planning and mass modeling for residential and commercial buildings. For additional hands-on opportunities, bonus independent projects at the end of each chapter build skills and confidence.
- NEW! Tutorials to address new wall clean up and end cap editing from the Ribbon.
- Coverage of new Space Separator tool and techniques to bound spaces by AutoCAD entities.
- Online companion includes instructional video files on the use of commands and techniques as well as drawing files for each of the 65 step by step tutorials and 13 projects.
- Integration of Auto Desk Seek to import web content.
- NEW! 2D and 3D parametric design features are addressed.
- Bonus independent projects at the end of each chapter provide additional hands-on opportunities that build skills and confidence.
- Updated to the new AutoCADArchitecture 2012 user interface and Vista, with command access tables for each new command that describe how to access the command from the menu bar, command line, tool palette and short cut menu.
- Effective techniques and tips for using the tool palette, display representations, Content Browser, and the project navigator show how to increase drawing productivity.
- Step by step tutorials explain the development of roof dormers, custom applications of roof slabs and slabs.
- Features metric and imperial tutorials with applications of space planning and mass modeling tools for residential and commercial buildings.
Creating Floor Plans.
Advanced Wall Features.
Space Planning and Mass Modeling.
Placing Doors and Windows.
Door Window Assemblies and Curtain Walls.
Creating Roofs and Roof Slabs.
Creating Slabs for Floors and Ceilings.
Placing Stairs and Railings.
Using and Creating Symbols.
Annotating and Documenting the Drawing.
Creating Elevations, Sections, and Details.
Creating Projects for Commercial Structures.