Request for consultation
Now job seekers or any professional pursuing advancement can master the skills needed to prepare for and win interviews with Kramer’s 101 SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEWING STRATEGIES. Written by an expert career coach and clinical psychologist, this unique book applies the latest research in learning strategies and social intelligence to equip job candidates for interviewing success. This book walks readers through the most important parts of preparing for and effectively managing an interview, including attitude, tactics, and follow-up actions. From basic tips, such as testing the route to the interview to ensure timely arrival, to more advanced insights such as how to guide the interview into a conversation rather than an interrogation, job candidates will find invaluable insights that can make the difference in interviewing or job-promotion success. This book’s specialized knowledge and scientifically proven strategies equip job seekers at any level with the skills to approach interviews with confidence, impress the interviewer, and win the job.
- Offers online job search and interview tips and clear actionable strategies ideal for interview preparation, interview attitude, interview tactics, interview management, and what to do after the interview.
- Provides accessible and useful tips for all job candidates, whether you are looking for quick, basic information to improve your interview performance or want an expert-level understanding of the art of interviewing.
- Provides insights into today's interview situations to prepare job candidates to approach any interview situation with confidence.
- Proven "What to Think/What to Do" approach focuses on the most important concepts of interviewing.
- Quick-to-read, easy-to-understand, and simple-to-implement strategies provide suggestions you can immediately put into practice.
- Provides the guidance of an accomplished career coach, clinical psychologist, and business development professional with more than 20 years of experience in career and business solutions.
2. Interview Attitude.
3. Interview Tactics.
4. Managing the Interview.
5. After the Interview.