See Who's in Your Corner
Engagement Services includes your dedicated course support team.Simply sign in
What Is MindTap?
Turn the light on critical thinking, personalization, and engagement.Watch the video
Pinpoint the Best Products
A step-by-step tool identifies the best products for your course.Make a fast match
Motivating and Engaging Today’s College Students: Insights from Phi Theta Kappa’s NerdNation
With all the negative press about the state of higher education in the US, it’s fair to ask: Who’s attending college, and what keeps them there until completion? Cengage Learning teamed up with NerdNation for an important survey of traditional and non-traditional students to get the answers.
Your Edtech Questions Answered! Free Webinar, May 6
Looking to integrate technology in your classroom? Join the gurus from TeamUP Peer-to-Peer Faculty Development for a discussion/Q&A that gets your questions answered and your enthusiasm pumped!
For James Stewart, Teaching Math Was a Lifelong Inspiration
There's something to be said for hard work. In the forty-plus years since two of his students at McMaster University suggested he write his own calculus book, world-renowned author and mathematician James Stewart basically never stopped writing.
Are you an instructor or administrator?
Sign in to:
- Request an online or desk copy of any title
- Add titles to your Faculty Dashboard
- Access Instructor Companion Sites for your selected titles
- Access supplements* for your selected titles
- Access your online solutions
SIGN IN »
- Search conferences, workshops, and webinars to gain skills and insight into today’s top teaching practices.
- Contact your Learning Consultant anytime
*Can’t access a supplement?
Some supplements are not available online; contact your Learning Consultant
Are you a student?
Sign in to:
- Purchase, rent and access textbooks and online solutions
- Find free resources like flashcards, companion sites and self-quizzes