Table of Contents
Annual Volumes of Issues in Language Program Direction.
1. Hybrid Language Teaching and Learning: Looking Forward.
2. Best Practices in Online Learning: Is it for Everyone?
3. Theoretical and Empirical Foundations for Blended Language Learning.
4. Beyond Hybrid Learning: A Synthesis of Research on E-tutors under the Lens of SLA Theory.
Pedagogical & Curricular Concerns.
5. Hybrid Learning Spaces: Re-envisioning Language Learning.
6. Introducing Blended Learning in Large Multi-Section Foreign Language Programs: An Opportunity for Reflecting on Course Content, Pedagogy, Learning Outcomes, and Assessment Issues.
7. The Effects of Blended Learning on Second Language Fluency and Proficiency.
8. Complementary Functions of Face-to-Face and Online Oral Achievement Tests in a Hybrid Learning Program.
9. Analyzing Linguistic Outcomes of L2 Learners: Hybrid vs. Traditional Course Contexts.
Open Access Issues.
10. Opening Up Foreign Language Education: The Case of Français Interactif.
11. Integrating Foundational Language and Content Study through New Approaches to Hybrid Learning and Teaching.
Custom learning materials let you create a digital or print course solution in the style and format best
for you and your learners. Maximize engagement and achieve desired outcomes with the aid of our academic and
digital experts, who have years of experience helping instructors customize material to specific course needs.
Create your custom solution »