This volume covers such noted figures and topics as:
- Boethius, Roman philosopher
- Hartmann von Aue, German poet
- Marco Polo, Italian merchant and traveller
- Sordello, Italian troubadour
- Su Shih, Chinese poet and essayist
This product is part of:
As a convenient source of wide-ranging critical opinion on early literature, this series contains excerpts from criticism through the ages on the works of philosophers, poets and playwrights, political leaders, scientists, mathematicians and writers from other genres. Students writing a term paper on an author, work, topic, theme or idea — or anyone wanting to become better acquainted with the classics — will find this series a helpful first resource. Approximately 90-95% of critical essays are full text.