With electronic reference books from Gale and our publishing partners, researchers can instantly access thousands of eBooks on virtually any subject. These trusted, authoritative reference works are available 24/7 through our state-of-the-art Gale Virtual Reference Library platform, providing an unprecedented combination of functionality and features.
References in eBook format provide a wide range of benefits. They save shelf space and can be searched individually or as a complete collection. Online access makes popular titles available to multiple users and your library users can link to reference content through your OPAC or directly from the Table of Contents or Index pages.
Give power to your users with even more advantages of eBooks:
- Thousands of full-text eBooks from Gale and our publishing partners
- Authoritative references, updated and in electronic format
- 24/7 access from any Internet-connected computer
- No more damaged pages or missing volumes
- Cross-searchable with select periodical databases and Gale Resource Centers
- ReadSpeaker technology (text-to-speech) allowing text to be read aloud to users and downloaded in MP3 format
- No special reader or hardware required
- Unlimited simultaneous use
- Ability to print, e-mail and download articles
- On-demand content translation into 11 languages
There are other eBook providers in the marketplace, but none provide the unique combination of content and usability offered by Gale Virtual Reference Library.
For a guided tour of Gale Virtual Reference Library and a list of titles please visit