eBook Taming the Money Sharks: 8 Super-Easy Stock Investment Maxims, 1st Edition

  • Published By:
  • ISBN-10: 1118550439
  • ISBN-13: 9781118550434
  • DDC: 332.6322
  • Grade Level Range: 12th Grade +
  • 131 Pages | eBook
  • Original Copyright 2013 | Published/Released June 2014
  • This publication's content originally published in print form: 2013
  • Price:  Sign in for price



Drawing on his many years of experience as a professional investor for leading global financial institutions, Prof. Philip Cheng has distilled his experience to produce some down-to-earth strategies for investors to consider and follow.  By utilizing the eight Easy-To-Follow Guidelines investors have an opportunity to optimize their results.Many people aim to get rich by investing in the stock markets  but through the years, around the world, statistics show that only 20% of small investors survived and got rich. The other 80% got eaten up by "investment sharks", again and again !  Year after year! The author  has taken pains to write this book  so that small investors can play the stock market game and win, by avoiding some of the most common mistakes. Professor Philip S. Cheng, with 32 years of battlefield experience in finance and investments, has taken a new, down-to-earth approach with this book.  Though written primarily for people with no previous financial background, ALL can benefit from his 8 proven guidelines to win systematically in the "shark-infested waters" of the stock markets!

Table of Contents

Front Cover.
Other Frontmatter.
Half Title Page.
Title Page.
Copyright Page.
Author’s Disclaimer.
1: Stop the Bleeding: Should You Continue to Invest by Striking while the Iron Is Hot?.
2: Select an Industry to Increase Probability of Profitable Investments: Apply Expertise from Work or Personal Interest.
3: Wise Use of Information Resources: Should You Follow Hot Tips?.
4: Decide on Company Values and Buy–Sell Prices: Should You Trust a Company with Your Money?.
5: Simple and Effective Portfolio Strategies: Do You Want a Windfall Profit or a Systematic Win?.
6: Capitalize on Policy Directions: Are Policies Your Friends?.
7: Loving an Investment or Loving to Make Money: Falling in Love.
8: Fully Enjoy Your Profits from Stocks: Rich and Healthy or Rich with Pain.
Basic Technical Analysis.
Deciding on Buy Prices.
Deciding on Sell Prices.
Strategy for Investing in High-Dividend (HD) Stocks.
About the Author.