By identifying similarities in various books, this annual selection guide helps readers to independently choose titles of interest published in the last year.
Each entry describes a separate book, listing everything readers need to know to make selections. Arranged by author within six genre sections, detailed entries provide:
- Publisher and publication date
- Names and descriptions of
- Time period and geographical
- Review citations
- Story types
- Brief plot summary
- Selected other books by the author
- Similar books by different authors
Author, title, series, character name, character description, time period, geographic setting and genre/sub-genre indexes are
included to facilitate research.