Your Adobe Creative Cloud package includes two components: 1) Online access to Adobe Creative Cloud updates on your CourseMate product, and 2) the CS6 edition of your Adobe book. CourseMate enriches your learning with thorough, chapter-by-chapter summaries of the new Adobe Creative Cloud release. Author-created video introductions cover each chapter’s learning objectives, emphasizing their importance for the contemporary design professional. Flashcards, quizzes, and games are also included. Your printed book covers fundamental concepts, starting with the workspace and proceeding logically and intuitively to more advanced topics. Step-by-step tutorials and user-friendly design result in a resource that is comprehensive, clear, and effective.
Contact your Learning Consultant to learn more about how CourseMate can enhance the way you teach and your students learn.
Additional Product Information
Table of Contents
UNIT I: GETTING READY FOR PRODUCTION.
1. Welcome to the Land of OS.
2. Designing for the Client.
UNIT II: DIGITAL IMAGE EDITING: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP® CS6.
3. Adjusting Images in Photoshop.
4. Working with Selections and Channels.
5. Using Layers.
6. Restoring and Coloring a Black and White Photograph.
UNIT III: DIGITAL ILLUSTRATION: ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR® CS6.
7. Creating Shapes with Illustrator.
8. Working with Brushes, Symbols, and Layers.
9. Precision with the Pen Tool.
10. integrating Photoshop and Illustrator Files for Web Use.
UNIT IV: DIGITAL PUBLISHING: INDESIGN® CS6.
11. InDesign Fundamentals.
12. Working with Multipage Documents.
Appendix A: Completed Projects and Tutorials.