English 3200 with Writing Applications: A Programmed Course in Grammar and Usage, 4th Edition
- Joseph C. Blumenthal
- ISBN-10: 015500865X | ISBN-13: 9780155008656
- 608 Pages
- © 1994 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $108.00
ENGLISH 2200, ENGLISH 2600, and ENGLISH 3200 are the original programmed courses in grammar, usage, sentence-building, capitalization, and punctuation.
1. Patterns of the Simple Sentence.
2. The Process of Compounding.
3. The Complex Sentence to Show Relationship.
4. Using Other Devices of Subordination.
5. Achieving Sentence Variety.
6. Recognizing the Sentence Unit.
7. The Smooth-Running Sentence.
8. Making Subject and Verb Agree.
9. Solving Your Verb Problems.
10. Using Adverbs and Adjectives.
11. Solving Your Pronoun Problems.
12. Skill with Graphics.