David Busch’s Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Guide to Digital Photography, 1st Edition
- David D. Busch
- Dan Simon Drexel University
- ISBN-10: 1435457382 | ISBN-13: 9781435457386
- 336 Pages
- © 2011 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $22.50
DAVID BUSCH’S PANASONIC LUMIX DMC-GF1 GUIDE TO DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY shows students how, when, and why to use all the cool features, controls, and functions of the new Lumix DMC-GF1 camera to take great photographs of anything. Beautiful, full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are, and tips and techniques that can be applied to any type of photography will help students take better pictures with their new camera. Whether they are new to digital photography or experienced pros, this book will help students maximize their camera’s capabilities so they’ll quickly learn how to their Lumix DMC-GF1, and use it well.
1. Shooting Your First Panasonic DMC-GF1 Picture.
2. The Canon Panasonic DMC-GF1 Roadmap.
3. Setting Up Your Panasonic DMC-GF1.
4. Optimizing Exposure.
5. Advanced Techniques.
6. Working with Lenses.
7. Working with Light.
8. Downloading and Editing.
9. Troubleshooting Your Panasonic DMC-GF1.