The MindTap Learning Path guides students through readings, multimedia, and activities designed to follow the learning taxonomy from basic knowledge and comprehension up to analysis and
application. By hiding, rearranging, or adding your own content, you control what students see and when they see it and match the Learning Path to your course syllabus exactly.
1. Abnormal Behavior in Historical Context.
2. An Integrative Approach to Psychopathology.
3. Clinical Assessment and Diagnosis.
4. Research Methods.
5. Anxiety, Trauma, and Stressor-Related and Obsessive-Compulsive Related Disorders.
6. Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders and Dissociative Disorders.
7. Mood Disorders and Suicide.
8. Eating and Sleep-Wake Disorders.
9. Physical Disorders and Health Psychology.
10. Sexual Dysfunctions, Paraphilic Disorders and Gender Dysphoria.
11. Substance-Related, Addictive and Impulse-Control Disorders.
12. Personality Disorders.
13. Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders.
14. Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
15. Neurocognitive Disorders.
16. Mental Health Services: Legal and Ethical Issues.