Photoshop CS5 Trickery & FX, 1st Edition
- Stephen Burns
- ISBN-10: 1435457579 | ISBN-13: 9781435457577
- 288 Pages
- Previous Editions: 2009, 2008, 2006
- © 2011 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $30.00
Photoshop CS5 Trickery & FX shows students how to take their creativity and their art to a new level by blending their traditional artistic skills and vision with the powerful tools of Adobe Photoshop CS5. Photoshop CS5 combines 2D, 3D, and video into one interface, and this latest version of the software includes significant improvements in the 3D tools and functionality. Each chapter in the book is laid out as a complete tutorial that shows students how to use the amazing new Photoshop CS5 features to transform ordinary photos into incredible special effects and digital creations. They'll also find projects that illustrate the more practical uses of Photoshop to help them master your photo editing skills. With the skills you learn, they'll be able to spend more time working on the creative side of their art than worrying about the challenges of the technical aspects of the medium. Photoshop CS5 Trickery & FX shows students how to create fantastic digital art and imagery.
1. Interface Overview-What's new in Photoshop.
2. How to create using a custom perspective.
3. Creating 3D Logos with Repousse.
4. Using IBL (Image Based Lighting).
5. Using the new Brushes for 3D Painting.
6. Integrating 3D Objects Into A Photographic Scene.
7. 3D Integration For Designers.
8. Fine art applications with CS5.