2. Where Goes Minority Student Achievement: Culture or Class?
3. Coming to America is the Best Thing That Has Happened to Me: The Urban 1974 Informants.
4. The 1.5 Generation, Those Who Came as Children: The 1988 Urban Informants.
5. We Knew we Were Mexican, but We Were Told to Say We Were White: The 1974 Suburban Informants.
6. I Can't Speak Spanish, but I'm Mexican and Proud of It: The 1988 Suburban Informants.
7. Snapshot and Cinematic Views of the Issue.
8. Personas Mexicanas: Multiple and Shifting Identities.
Appendix: The Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methodology.