The Nikon Coolpix P7100 is the most advanced compact digital camera that Nikon has ever introduced. It boasts 10 megapixels of resolution, blazing-fast automatic focus, and a full selection of scene modes that make it easy to take pictures under any type of conditions. As the owner of a Nikon Coolpix P7100, you demand the ability to take outstanding pictures with your new camera. DAVID BUSCH’S NIKON COOLPIX P7100 GUIDE TO DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY shows you how, when, and why to use all the cool features, controls, and functions of the Nikon Coolpix P7100 to take great photographs. Introductory chapters will help you get comfortable with the basics of your camera before you dive right into exploring creative ways to apply file formats, resolution, and exposure. Beautiful, full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are, so you’ll quickly learn how to use the Nikon Coolpix P7100, and use it like a pro!
Table of Contents
PART I: Getting Started With Your Nikon Coolpix P7100.
1. Your New Nikon Coolpix P7100
2. Taking Your First Coolpix P7100 Photos.
3. Nikon Coolpix 97100 Roadmap.
4. Setting Up Your Nikon P7100.
PART II: Getting The Most From Your Nikon Coolpix P7100.
5. Fine-Tuning Exposure.
6. Advanced Shooting with Your Nikon Coolpix P7100.
7. Movie Making with Your Nikon Coolpix 97100.
8. Getting the Most from Your Zoom.
9. Making Light Work for You.
10. Useful Software for the Nikon Coolpix P7100.