In this updated fifth edition of MASTERING THE JOB INTERVIEW: AND WINNING THE MONEY GAME, career-development expert Kate Wendleton teaches you top strategies for acing the interview and turning that interview into a job offer. You'll also learn how to highlight your strengths and maximize a salary offer through smart negotiation. And you'll learn what it takes to start out on the right foot in your new position. This new edition includes tips and techniques on the latest job search strategies (including online resources) and reflects the realities of career-change in a tough economic climate. Give yourself the winning edge in today's job market with MASTERING THE JOB INTERVIEW: AND WINNING THE MONEY GAME, 5th EDITION.
Table of Contents
1. The Changing Job-Hunting Process and Controlling Your Job-Search Campaign.
2. Preparing for the Interview: Don't Skip This Step.
3. The Five O'Clock Club Approach to Interviewing: Think Like a Consultant.
4. Turning Job Interviews into Offers: The Brainiest Part of the Job-Search Process.
5. The Five O'Clock Club Approach to Salary Negotiation: A Four-Step Strategy.
6. Keeping It Going after You've Gotten the Job You Want.
7. What Is The Five O'Clock Club? "Where Professional Success Gets Personal Attention."