C++ Programs to Accompany Programming Logic and Design, 7th Edition
- Jo Ann Smith
- ISBN-10: 1133525806 | ISBN-13: 9781133525806
- 224 Pages
- Previous Editions: 2010
- © 2013 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $51.75
- Newer Edition Available
Teach your students how to use C++ to transform program logic and design concepts into working programs with Smith's C++ PROGRAMS TO ACCOMPANY PROGRAMMING LOGIC AND DESIGN, 7E. Specifically designed to be paired with the latest edition of Farrell's highly successful PROGRAMMING LOGIC AND DESIGN, this guide combines the power of C++ with the popular, language-independent, logical approach of the PROGRAMMING LOGIC AND DESIGN text. Together, the two books provide the perfect opportunity for those who want to learn the fundamentals of programming, while also learning an actual leading programming language. This guide combines clear explanations of concepts and syntax with pseudocode, complete programming examples, numerous visuals, and actual every day and business C++ code examples. Students practice concepts with both lab exercises and many revised practice opportunities in each section. With C++ PROGRAMS TO ACCOMPANY PROGRAMMING LOGIC AND DESIGN, 7E, readers discover how real C++ code functions while still mastering concepts and taking advantage of the strengths of a traditional language-independent logic and design course.
1. An Introduction to C++ and the C++ Programming Environment.
2. Variables, Constants, Operators, and Writing Programs Using Sequential Statements.
3. Writing Structured C++ Programs.
4. Writing Programs That Make Decisions.
5. Writing Programs Using Loops.
6. Using Arrays in C++ Programs.
7. File Handling and Applications.
8. Advanced Array Techniques.
9. Advanced Modularization Techniques.
10. Object-Oriented C++.