This comprehensive introductory book provides step-by-step instruction and in-depth explanation on three of today’s most widely used Web design and development programs: Adobe Dreamweaver CS4, Adobe Flash CS4, and Adobe Fireworks CS4. Readers gain practical experience with the software as they work through end-of-chapter learning projects and step-by-step tutorials. An integration chapter demonstrates how to move from one application to the other while creating a Dreamweaver Web site that incorporates both Flash and Fireworks files. Full-color illustrations and a user-friendly design combine to create a solid learning experience that reveals how to master the latest features of these popular applications.
Table of Contents
1. Getting Started with Dreamweaver.
2. Developing a Web Page.
3. Working with Text and Images.
4. Working with Links.
5. Positioning Objects with CSS and Tables.
6. Managing a Web Server and Files.
1. Getting Started with Adobe Flash CS4.
2. Drawing Objects in Adobe Flash.
3. Working with Symbols and Interactivity.
4. Creating Animations.
5. Creating Special Effects.
1. Getting Started with Adobe Fireworks.
2. Working with Objects.
3. Importing, Selecting, and Modifying Graphics.
1. Integrating Adobe CS4 Web Suite Standard.