HEAD, NECK and DENTAL ANATOMY is brimming with new, full-color figures that showcase anatomical details of the mouth and teeth. The most important features of each tooth are detailed in brief charts, making excellent study guides. Known for its engaging style, this concise text is fully revised, including new worksheets with multiple choice and labeling questions. With its enhanced figures, fresh design, and updated materials the fourth edition promises to be a reliable go-to resource throughout your education and career!
Table of Contents
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO ORAL CAVITY.
2. Structure of the Oral Cavity.
3. The Tooth and Its Surrounding Structures.
4. Numbering Systems.
Part II: PERMANENT ANTERIOR TEETH.
5. Maxillary Incisors.
6. Mandibular Incisors.
Part III: PERMANENT POSTERIOR TEETH.
8. Maxillary Premolars.
9. Mandibular Premolars.
10. Maxillary First and Second Molars.
11. Mandibular First and Second Molars.
12. Third Molars.
Part IV: RELATED TOPICS.
13. Deciduous Dentition.
14. Tooth Development.
16. Form and Function.
Part V: HEAD AND NECK ANATOMY.
17. Osteology of the Skull.
18. Muscles of the Head and Neck.
19. Nerves of the Head and Neck.
20. Arteries of the Head and Neck.
21. Salivary Glands.
22. Temporomandibular Joint.