The MindTap Learning Path guides students through readings, multimedia, and activities designed to follow the learning taxonomy from basic knowledge and comprehension up to analysis and
application. By hiding, rearranging, or adding your own content, you control what students see and when they see it and match the Learning Path to your course syllabus exactly.
1. Abnormal Behavior in Historical Context.
2. An Integrative Approach to Psychopathology.
3. Clinical Assessment, Diagnosis, and Research in Psychopathology.
4. Anxiety, Trauma- and Stressor-Related, and Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders.
5. Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders and Dissociative Disorders.
6. Mood Disorders and Suicide.
7. Physical Disorders and Health Psychology.
8. Eating and Sleep–Wake Disorders.
9. Sexual Dysfunctions, Paraphilic Disorders, and Gender Dysphoria.
10. Substance-Related, Addictive, and Impulse-Control Disorders.
11. Personality Disorders.
12. Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders.
13. Neurodevelopmental and Neurocognitive Disorders.
14. Mental Health Services: Legal and Ethical Issues.