Groups, 7th Edition
- Rodney W. Napier Temple University
- Matti K. Gershenfeld Temple University
- ISBN-10: 0618270442 | ISBN-13: 9780618270446
- 608 Pages
- Previous Editions: 1999, 1993
- © 2004 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $130.50
Groups includes research on group dynamics and current views on ways to make working in groups more effective. Napier and Gershenfeld present complex concepts in a way that makes them more understandable, recognizing that students are more familiar with the dynamics of individual behavior and building on that knowledge to teach group theory. Case studies provide real-life context and exercises engage students in the learning process by asking them to apply what they learn to their own lives.
1. Perception and Communication
3. Norms, Group Pressures, and Deviancy
6. A Systems View of Small Group Behavior
7. Group Problem Solving and Decision Making
8. The Nature of Group Conflict
9. The Evolution of Groups
10. From Groups to Teams: The Evolution of Working Teams in Organizational Life
11. Small Group Processes: Two Contemporary Applications
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the main title. Select the main title's "About" tab, then select "What's New" for updates specific to title's edition.
For more information about these supplements, or to obtain them, contact your Learning Consultant.