Media Composer 6: Professional Picture and Sound Editing, 1st Edition
- Woody Lidstone
- ISBN-10: 1133601952 | ISBN-13: 9781133601951
- 450 Pages
- © 2013 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $51.75
MEDIA COMPOSER 6: PROFESSIONAL PICTURE AND SOUND EDITING will give you the skills and in-depth, under-the-hood knowledge you need to distinguish yourself as a true editing professional and go for the high-profile jobs you want. With the step-by-step guidance in this book, you’ll learn the skills you need to work on big-budget productions: media management (become the media management guru others look to for expert advice), advanced picture editing (learn precision cutting techniques and how to master Script Integration for long-form projects), and advanced sound editing (learn to impress your producer by creating great audio mixes). The book includes media and projects that you can work with at your own pace. As an official part of the Avid Learning Series for Media Composer, MEDIA COMPOSER 6: PROFESSIONAL PICTURE AND SOUND EDITING, along with its counterpart, Media Composer 6: Professional Effects and Compositing, will prepare you for Professional Media Composer 6 certification at an Avid Learning Partner. MEDIA COMPOSER 6: PROFESSIONAL PICTURE AND SOUND EDITING (Course # MC 201) is part of the Avid Learning Series. To find more books on Media Composer, Pro Tools, Sibelius, or any other Avid product, visit www.courseptr.com/avid.
1. Overview of Post-Production Workflows.
2. Professional Acquisition.
3. Organizing Project Assets.
4. Managing Media Files.
5. Archiving & Deletions.
6. Editing Montages.
7. Editing Scripted Projects.
8. Trimming Dialog.
9. Multicam Editing.
10. Working with Mixed Media.
11. Fundamentals of Audio Editing & PT Interop.
12. Audio Sweetening with EQ.
13. AudioSuite and RTAS Effects.
14. Multichannel Surround Mixing.