With the Adobe Creative Suite 6 release, Adobe has transformed InDesign into a layout program not only just for print, but also for the web and for tablet devices like the iPad. ADOBE INDESIGN CS6 INTERACTIVE: DIGITAL PUBLISHING FOR THE INTERNET AND THE IPAD is a brand new text that goes the full distance to teach students how to use InDesign's newest interactive features. Filled with in-depth lessons that teach readers how to create real web sites with video, sound, hyperlinks, animation and complex interactivity, this text gives a hands-on lessons approach to demonstrate the process of registering a URL, purchasing hosting, and uploading files to create a web site. In addition to the web, this revolutionary book teaches students how to create layouts for the iPad, upload to the iPad, and create unique downloadable apps. Using ADOBE INDESIGN CS6 INTERACTIVE, any designer who is proficient with InDesign can create publications for the entire interactive world to see!
Table of Contents
1. Creating an Interactive Document.
2. Adding Animation to a Presentation.
3. Working with Object States and Video.
4. Creating a Website from an InDesign Layout.
5. Creating Interactive Forms.
6. Publishing to the iPad.
7. Creating Complex Interactivity in an iPad Presentation.
8. Create an App and Publish to the iPad.