1. The Activity of Philosophy.
Part I: Ethics and the Professions.
2. Health Care Ethics.
3. Lawyer's Ethics.
Part II: Society and Politics.
4. Women's Rights and Social Work.
5. Criminal Justice: Prisons and Corrections.
6. Political Theory and Practice.
Part III: Logic and Science.
7. Logic and Computer Programming.
8. Scientific Method: Medical Research.
Part IV: Truth and Knowledge.
9. Perspectives on Truth: Art, Humanities, and Social Science.
10. Theories of Knowledge and Elementary School Education.
Part V: Minds and Matter.
11. Free Will, Determinism, and Philosophical Counseling.
12. Minds, Bodies, and Artificial Intelligence.
Part VI: Religion and Mysticism.
13. Theism, Atheism, and the Clergy.
14. Mysticism and Cosmic Consciousness.