1. Special Education Foundations.
SECTION 1: CURRICULUM.
2. Goals, Outcomes, and Standards.
3. General Education Curriculum with and without Modifications.
4. Life Skills Curriculum.
5. Curriculum in Modified Means of Communication and Performance.
SECTION 2: ASSESSMENT.
6. Purposes of Assessment: Part I.
7. Purposes of Assessment: Part II.
8. Assessment Methods and Tools.
9. Making sense of Assessment Results.
10. Writing IEP Goals, Benchmarks, and Objectives.
SECTION 3: INSTRUCTION.
11. Creating a Context for Learning.
12. Providing Quality Instruction through Planning.
13. Selecting Instructional Activities.
14. Teaching Mathematics.
15. Emergen Literacy.
16. Supporting Continued Literacy Development.
17. Teaching Learning Strategies, Study Skills, and Life Skills.
18. Technology in the Interactive Curriculum, by Vicki Casella and Loretta Giorcelli.
19. Application Activities Organized by Chapter.