INTENSIVE RECORDS MANAGEMENT is a comprehensive and up-to-date envelope simulation providing manual and electronic records management instruction consistent with ARMA (Association of Records Managers and Administrators, Inc.) filing rules, experience with different filing methods (alphabetic, consecutive, numeric, terminal digit numeric, subject, and geographic), color coding of files, and presenting the life cycle of records.
Table of Contents
1. Basic Records Management Concepts.
2. Alphabetic Indexing Rules.
3. Alphabetic Filing Procedures.
4. Numeric Filing Procedures.
5. Subject Filing Procedures.
6. Geographic Filing Procedures.
7. Records Retention, Transfer, and Disposition.
Check Your Understanding.
Appendix A: Computer Applications.
Appendix B: Supplemental Computer Applications.