This brief and practical text is a perfect supplement for program planning and evaluation courses. Program planning, grant writing and program evaluation are discussed, with emphasis on the inter-relationship between these components and how each component emphasizes the others. Readers will learn the development and the implementation of grant proposals, program evaluation plans, data collection and analysis, and report writing.
Table of Contents
1. Rationality and Reality of Program Planning and Evaluation.
2. Planning, Evaluating, and Grant Writing.
3. Grant Proposal: A Written Program Plan.
4. Developing an Evaluation Plan.
5. The Strategies and Tools for Data Collection.
6. Data Analysis and Reporting.
7. Putting It Together: Model Evaluation Plans.
8. Program Planning and Evaluation: Practical Considerations and Implications.