Illustrative and analytical, MODERN MARKETING RESEARCH: CONCEPTS, METHODS, AND CASES, 2nd Edition is a comprehensive introduction to the practice of marketing research. The text treats marketing research design as an integrated process, walking students through each step, from identifying data sources to analyzing findings with various statistical methods. Making sense of complex marketing data for students, MODERN MARKETING RESEARCH: CONCEPTS, METHODS, AND CASES, 2nd Edition explains in detail the analytical and statistical approaches essential in marketing research, including standard multivariate methods like Factor, Cluster, and Conjoint Analyses, as well as the latest Hierarchical Bayes, Heterogeneity, and Sample Selection techniques. More than three dozen in-text cases highlight research projects in business and academic settings, while numerous examples and special interviews with industry experts give them an in-depth perspective of marketing research and its applications in the real world.
Table of Contents
1. Purpose and Process of Marketing Research.
2. Research Design and Data Sources.
3. Measurement in Marketing Research.
4. Causal Designs and Marketing Experiments.
5. Data Collection: Exploratory and Conclusive Research.
6. Designing Surveys and Data Collection Instruments.
8. Data Analysis and Statistical Methods: Univariate and Bivariate Analyses.
9. Modeling Multivariate Relationships: Multiple Regression for Interval, Binary, and Nominal Dependent Variables.
10. Factor, Cluster, Discriminant, and Latent Class Analyses.
11. Conjoint Analysis and Multidimensional Scaling.
12. Advanced Topics, Research Frontiers, and Preparing the Final Report.