1. Alison Phipps, Glenn S. Levine – What is language pedagogy for?.
2. Claire Kramsch – Theorizing Translingual/Transcultural Competence.
3. Leo van Lier – Classrooms and 'Real' Worlds: Boundaries, Roadblocks, and Connections.
4. Per Urlaub – Understanding Comprehension: Hermeneutics, Literature, and Culture in Collegiate Foreign Language Education.
5. David Gramling, Chantelle Warner – Toward a Contact Pragmatics of Literature: Habitus, Text, and the Advanced L2 Classroom.
6. Peih-ying Lu, John Corbett – The Healthcare Professional as Intercultural Speaker.
7. Maria Dasli – Theorizations of Intercultural Communication.
8. Jan Parker – Framing Ideas from Classical Language Teaching, Past and Future.
9. David Brenner – From Core Curricula to Core Identities: On Critical Pedagogy and Foreign Language/Culture Education.
10. Robert Train – Postcolonial Complexities in Foreign Language Education and the Humanities.
11. James A. Coleman, Regine Hampel, Mirjam Hauck, Ursula Stickler – Collaboration and Interaction: The keys to Distance and Computer-Supported Language Learning.
12. Idoia Elola, Ana Oskoz – A Social Learning Approach to Writing in the Foreign Language Classroom: Transforming Curriculum and Teaching Practices in Hybrid Courses.
13. Carlee Arnett, Harriett Jernigan – Cognitive Grammar and its Applicability in the Foreign Language Classroom.
14. Katherine Arens – After the MLA Report: Rethinking the Links between Literature and Literacy, Research and Teaching in Foreign Language Departments.
Alison Phipps, Glenn S. Levine – Paradigms in Transition.