Packed with real-world examples, actual business cases, and a wealth of hands-on applications, ELECTRONIC COMMERCE, 11E continues to lead the market with its cutting-edge coverage of all things e-commerce. The new edition maintains the popular structure of prior editions while providing comprehensive coverage of emerging online business strategies, up-to-the-minute technologies, and the latest developments from the field. Balancing technological issues with the strategic business aspects of successful e-commerce, it equips students with a solid understanding of the dynamics of this fast-paced industry. It provides thorough coverage of e-commerce growth in China and the developing world, social media and online marketing strategies, technology-enabled outsourcing, online payment processing systems, and much more. In addition, "Business Case Approaches" and "Learning From Failure" boxes feature the experiences of actual companies to illustrate real-world practice in action.
Table of Contents
PART I: INTRODUCTION.
1. Introduction to Electronic Commerce.
2. Technology Infrastructure: The Internet and the World Wide Web.
PART II: BUSINESS STRATEGIES FOR ELECTRONIC COMMERCE.
3. Selling on the Web.
4. Marketing on the Web.
5. Business-to-Business Activities: Improving Efficiency and Reducing Costs.
6. Social Networking, Mobile Commerce, and Online Auctions.
7. The Environment of Electronic Commerce: Legal, Ethical, and Tax Issues.
PART III: TECHNOLOGIES FOR ELECTRONIC COMMERCE.
8. Web Server Hardware and Software.
9. Electronic Commerce Software.
10. Electronic Commerce Security.
11. Payment Systems for Electronic Commerce.
PART IV: INTEGRATION.
12. Planning for Electronic Commerce.