The MindTap Learning Path guides students through readings, multimedia, and activities designed to follow the learning taxonomy from basic knowledge and comprehension up to analysis and
application. By hiding, rearranging, or adding your own content, you control what students see and when they see it and match the Learning Path to your course syllabus exactly.
eBook with ReadSpeaker, note-taking capabilities and more.
Breakdown of both Classroom and Shop manuals.
Videos and animations.
Activities- videos with questions, matching exercises, crossword puzzles, etc.
DATO (Delmar Automotive Training Online: Diagnostic Scenarios).
Job Sheets, based on the NATEF tasksChapter Overviews in PowerPoint.
Chapter Assessments, including ASE-style questions.
Chapter Activities, including videos with questions, matching exercises, crossword puzzles, and more.
1. Heating and Air Conditioning – History and the Environment / Safety.
2. Temperature and Pressure Fundamentals / Special Tools and Procedures
3. Engine Cooling and Comfort Heating Systems.
4. Air Conditioning System Operating Principles.
5. Refrigerant System Components.
6. Refrigerant System Servicing and Testing.
7. Diagnosis of the Refrigeration System.
8. Compressors and Clutches.
9. Case and Duct Systems.
10. System Controls.
11. Retrofit and Future Trends (R-12 to R-134a).