David Busch’s Olympus E-5 Guide to Digital SLR Photography, 1st Edition
- David D. Busch
- Dan Simon Drexel University
- ISBN-10: 1435459482 | ISBN-13: 9781435459489
- 320 Pages
- © 2012 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $22.50
The Olympus E-5 is one of the most exciting compact interchangeable lens digital cameras on the market. It boasts 12 megapixels of resolution, an array of powerful, versatile lenses, and enough sophisticated features and customization options to please the most dedicated photographer, amateur or professional. As the owner of an Olympus E-5, you demand the ability to take outstanding pictures with your new camera. DAVID BUSCH’S OLYMPUS E-5 GUIDE TO DIGITAL SLR PHOTOGRAPHY shows you how, when, and why to use all the cool features, controls, and functions of the E-5 to take great photographs. Introductory chapters will help you get comfortable with the basics of your camera before you dive right into exploring creative ways to apply E-5 file formats, resolution, and automatic exposure features. Beautiful, full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are, so you’ll quickly learn how to use the Olympus E-5, and use it like a pro!
1. Getting Started with Your Olympus E-5.
2. Olympus E-5 Roadmap.
3. Setting Up Your Olympus E-5.
4. Fine-Tuning Exposure.
5. Advanced Shooting Tips for Your Olympus E-5.
6. Live View and Shooting Movies.
7. Working with Lenses.
8. Making Light Work for You.
9. Useful Software for the Olympus E-5.
10. Olympus E-5: Troubleshooting and Prevention.