2010 Florida Building Code - Residential, 1st Edition
- International Code Council (ICC)
- ISBN-10: 1609831888 | ISBN-13: 9781609831882
- 672 Pages
- Previous Editions: 2007
- © 2010 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $86.25
Updated to reflect the 2009 International Residential Code®, the 2010 FLORIDA BUILDING CODE – RESIDENTIAL provides your students with valuable, informative, and effective building codes that, when adopted and enforced, offer adequate defense against natural disasters and construction errors. It is a single state building code that supersedes all local building codes, in an effort to provide uniformity, accountability, and consistency to the residential construction field. A well-established resource from an industry-respected organization, this is a tool you won't want your students to be without.
PART I: ADMINISTRATION.
PART II: DEFINITIONS.
PART III: BUILDING PLANNING AND CONSTRUCTION
3. Building Planning.
6. Wall Construction.
7. Wall Covering.
8. Roof-Ceiling Construction.
9. Roof Assemblies.
10. Chimneys and Fireplaces.
PART IV: ENERGY CONSERVATION.
11. Energy Efficiency.
PART V: MECHANICAL.
12. Mechanical Administration.
13. General Mechanical System Requirements.
14. Heating and Cooling Equipment.
15. Exhaust Systems.
16. Duct Systems.
17. Combustion Air.
18. Chimneys and Vents.
19. Special Fuel-Buring Equipment.
20. Boilers and Water Heaters.
21. Hydronic Piping.
22. Special Piping and Storage Systems.
23. Solar Systems.
PART VI: FUEL GAS.
24. Fuel Gas.
Part VII: Plumbing.
25. Plumbing Administration.
26. General Plumbing Requirements.
27. Plumbing Fixtures.
28. Water Heaters.
29. Water Supply and Distribution.
30. Sanitary Drainage.
33. Storm Drainage.
PART VII – ELECTRICAL.
34. General Requirements.
35. Electrical Definitions (Reserved).
36. Services (Reserved).
37. Branch Circuit and Feeder Requirement (Reserved).
38. Wiring Methods (Reserved).
39. Power and Lighting Distribution (Reserved).
40. Devices and Luminaires (Reserved).
41. Swimming Pools.
42. Swimming Pools (Reserved).
PART IX: REFERENCED STANDARDS.
43. Referenced Standards.
44. High-Velocity Hurricane Zones.
Appendix A: Sizing and Capacities of Gas Piping.
Appendix B: Sizing of Venting Systems, Serving Appliances Equipped with Draft Hoods, Category I Appliances, and Appliances Listed for Use and Type B Vents.
Appendix C: Exit Terminals of Mechanical Draft and Direct-Vent Venting Systems.
Appendix D: Recommended Procedure for Safety Inspection of an Existing Appliance Application (Reserved).
Appendix E: Chapter 9B-53 Florida Standard for Mitigation of Radon in Existing Buildings.
Appendix F: Chapter 9B-52 Florida Standard for Passive Radon-Resistant New Residential Building Construction.
Appendix G: Swimming Pools, Spas, and Hot Tubs (Reserved).
Appendix H: Patio Covers (Reserved).
Appendix I: Private Sewage Disposal (Reserved).
Appendix J: Existing Buildings and Structures (Reserved).
Appendix K: Sound Transmission (Reserved).
Appendix L: Permit Fees (Reserved).
Appendix M: Home Day Care – R-3 Occupancey (Reserved).
Appendix N: Venting Methods (Reserved).
Appendix O: Gray Water Recycling Systems.
Appendix P: Sizing of Water Piping Systems (Reserved).
Appendix Q: ICC IRC Electrical Provisions/National Electrical Code Cross-Reference (Reserved).