Fearless Photographer: Weddings, 1st Edition
- Joseph Prezioso
- ISBN-10: 1435457242 | ISBN-13: 9781435457249
- 256 Pages
- © 2011 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $26.25
Written for the photography student who is looking for a fresh, unique approach to wedding photography. Covering new styles and concepts for shooting such as fashion bridal photography and photojournalism, Fearless Photographer: Weddings, teaches students how to use both their equipment and their people skills to capture beautiful and creative images of weddings that truly show the couple's personality and the emotions of the day. The book also shows how to make the most out of any setting to get great photos whatever the wedding location might be.
1. Let's Get Creative.
2. Gear: It Does Make a Difference.
3. Metering and Exposure.
4. Lighting and White Balance.
5. Directional Lighting: Be Creative.
6. Coverage: Getting ready.
8. The Bridal Party Portraits.
9. Bride and Groom.
10. The Reception.
12. Staying Creative.
13. Post-production in Aperture.
14. Photoshop Actions and Manipulation.