David Busch’s Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D Guide to Digital SLR Photography, 1st Edition
- David D. Busch
- ISBN-10: 143546026X | ISBN-13: 9781435460263
- 400 Pages
- © 2012 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $22.50
The Rebel T3/1100D is one of the most affordable entry-level cameras Canon has ever introduced. It boasts 12.2 megapixels of resolution, fast automatic focus, and cool features like the real-time preview system called Live View, and standard high definition (1280 x 720 pixel) movie shooting. As the owner of a Rebel T3/1100D, you demand the ability to take outstanding pictures with your new camera. DAVID BUSCH’S CANON EOS REBEL T3/1100D GUIDE TO DIGITAL SLR PHOTOGRAPHY shows you how, when, and why to use all the cool features, controls, and functions of the Rebel T3/1100D to take great photographs. Introductory chapters will help you get comfortable with the basics of your camera before you dive right into exploring creative ways to apply file formats, resolution, aperture/priority exposure, and other automatic exposure features. Beautiful, full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are, so you’ll quickly learn how to use the Rebel T3/1100D, and use it like a pro!
1. Quick Tour: Shooting Your First Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D Picture.
2. The Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D Roadmap.
3. Setting Up Your Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D.
4. Shooting Basics.
5. Photography with your Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D.
6. Advanced Shooting and Movie Making.
7. Working with Lenses.
8. Working with Light.
9. Downloading and Editing.
10. Troubleshooting Your Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D.