E-Commerce Marketing, 1st Edition
- Brad Kleindl Park University
- James L. Burrow North Carolina State University
- ISBN-10: 0538438088 | ISBN-13: 9780538438087
- 320 Pages
- © 2005 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $38.50
E-Commerce Marketing prepares individuals to plan and market electronic products and services online. The text and multimedia components integrate coverage of all the basic functions of marketing as outlined in the National Marketing Education Standards. Explore electronically linked distribution systems, international e-commerce, e-tailing, digital media design, digital marketplace design strategies, marketing management, market research, online customer behavior, data mining and warehousing, online partnerships, and security/privacy issues. A dedicated web site will keep the content current.
1. E-Commerce/Marketing Connections.
2. E-Commerce and E-Retailing.
3. Building on Business Basics.
4. Information Technology Basics.
5. Effective Internet Communications.
6. Marketing Information Management.
7. Meeting Customer Needs.
8. Product and Service Planning.
9. E-Commerce Distribution.
10. Developing and Communicating Price and Value.
11. E-Commerce Promotion.
12. Developing an E-Commerce Business.
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the main title. Select the main title's "About" tab, then select "What's New" for updates specific to title's edition.
For more information about these supplements, or to obtain them, contact your Learning Consultant.