Real World Instructional Design, 1st Edition
- Katherine Cennamo Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Debby Kalk
- ISBN-10: 0534642675 | ISBN-13: 9780534642679
- 384 Pages
- © 2005 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $178.50
REAL WORLD INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN provides novice instructional designers with the tools, methods, and techniques needed to practice in today's complex design environment. This book’s strong practitioner emphasis is informed by three key ideas about the nature of instructional design and a simple "spiral" model of design.
1. Introduction to Instructional Design.
2. Learner Needs and Characteristics.
3. Outcomes and Assessments.
4. Activities Strategies.
5. Activities Delivery Systems.
7. Collaboration and Communications.
8. Define Phase.
9. Design Phase.
10. Demonstrate Phase.
11. Develop and Deliver Phases.
12. The Professional Designer.