PRO TOOLS 101 AN INTRODUCTION TO PRO TOOLS 11 takes a comprehensive approach to learning the fundamentals of Pro Tools systems. Now updated for Pro Tools 11 software, this new edition from the definitive authority on Pro Tools covers everything you need to know to complete a Pro Tools project. Learn to build sessions that include multitrack recordings of live instruments, MIDI sequences, and virtual instruments. Through hands-on tutorials, develop essential techniques for recording, editing, and mixing. The included DVD-ROM provides media files and Pro Tools sessions to accompany the exercises and projects in the text. PRO TOOLS 101 AN INTRODUCTION TO PRO TOOLS 11 is the first of two courses designed to prepare users for the Avid Pro Tools 11 Certified User exam. The second course, Pro Tools 110: Pro Tools Production I, is available exclusively through Avid Learning Partners. To find an Avid Learning Partner, please visit http://www.avid.com/support/training/find-partner.
Table of Contents
1. Getting to Know Pro Tools.
2. Getting Inside Pro Tools.
3. Creating Your First Session.
4. Making Your First Audio Recording.
5. Importing and Working with Media in a Session.
6. Making Your First MIDI Recording.
7. Selecting and Navigating.
8. Basic Editing Techniques.
9. Basic Mixing Techniques.
10. Finishing Your Work.
11. Project Introduction and Setup.
12. Music Hands-On Project.
13. Post Hands-On Project.
14. Information for Course Completion.