Guide to Operating Systems Security, 1st Edition
- Michael Palmer
- ISBN-10: 0619160403 | ISBN-13: 9780619160401
- 618 Pages
- © 2004 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $180.50
This text is designed to expand networking student's basic network and operating system skills to include planning, implementation, and auditing of a system's security.
1. Operating Systems Security: Keeping Computers and Networks Secure
2. Viruses, Worms, and Malicious Software
3. Security Through Authentication and Encryption
4. Account-Based Security
5. File, Directory, and Shared Resource Security
6. Firewalls and Border Security
7. Physical and Network Topology Security
8. Wireless Security
9. Web, Remote Access, and VPN Security
10. E-Mail Security
11. Security Through Disaster Recovery
12. Security Through Monitoring and Auditing
Appendix A: Operating System Command-Line Commands
All supplements have been updated in coordination with the main title. Select the main title's "About" tab, then select "What's New" for updates specific to title's edition.
For more information about these supplements, or to obtain them, contact your Learning Consultant.