1. Transacting Leadership Roles and Responsibilities.
2. Leadership Authority, Power, and Influence.
3. Leadership through Motivating Others.
4. Approaches to Leadership: Normative, Situational, and Contingency.
5. Building Trust.
6. Creating Meaning: Approaches to Leadership Communication.
7. Leading Diverse Followers.
8. Team Leadership in the Public Sector.
9. Leading Conflict Resolution in Public Organizations.
10. Rational and Non-rational Problem Solving and Decision-Making in the Public Sector.
11. Public Leadership and Innovation.
12. The Ethics of Public Leadership.