English 2200 with Writing Applications: A Programmed Course in Grammar and Usage, 4th Edition
- Joseph C. Blumenthal
- ISBN-10: 0155008595 | ISBN-13: 9780155008595
- 432 Pages
- © 1994 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $97.50
ENGLISH 2200, ENGLISH 2600, and ENGLISH 3200 are the original programmed courses in grammar, usage, sentence-building, capitalization, and punctuation.
1. Words That Make Sentences.
2. Words That Enrich Sentences.
3. Getting Your Verb Forms Right.
4. Subject and Verb Must Agree in Number.
5. Using the Right Modifier.
6. Choosing the Right Pronoun.
7. Word Groups That Build Up Sentences.
8. Avoiding Sentence Fragments and Run-Ons.
9. Learning to Punctuate.
10. Apostrophes and Quotation Marks.
11. What Words Do We Capitalize?