KIP - The Igbo of Southeast Nigeria, 1st Edition
- Victor C. Uchendu
- ISBN-10: 003052475X | ISBN-13: 9780030524752
- 111 Pages
- © 1965 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $54.00 List Price = $ 71.95
This book examines the Igbo social system and view of the world covers their contact with European culture, and the warfare that raged within the Igbo borders.
1. The Igbo World.
2. How the Igbo Make Their Living.
3. Helping the Town to Get Up.
4. Igbo Ways in Government.
5. Founding a New Family.
6. Growing Up in an Igbo Village.
7. The Kinship Network.
8. Igbo Hospitality.
9. Nonkinship Associations.
10. Status Placement among Igbo.
11. Igbo Gods and Oracles.
12. The Igbo and Culture Contact.