Color Grading with Media Composer and Symphony 6, 1st Edition
- Bryan Castle, Jr.
- ISBN-10: 1285181417 | ISBN-13: 9781285181417
- 368 Pages
- © 2013 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $60.00
Top film editors know Avid Media Composer and Symphony inside and out, giving them the confidence to pursue Hollywood-style productions and earn top wages. To join their ranks, you need the technical skills and knowledge to distinguish yourself as a pro. COLOR GRADING WITH MEDIA COMPOSER AND SYMPHONY 6 is here to help you on your way toward expertise in color grading with these two industry-standard video- and film-editing suites. Learn the full gamut of Avid tools and techniques--everything from simple primary color corrections to creating a polished, multi-layer finished grade. Learn to read video scopes, perform primary grades with HSL and Curves, perform secondary color correction, use Paint and AniMatte effects to create spot corrections, leverage Symphony’s correction relationships to speed the grading workflow, and much more. COLOR GRADING WITH MEDIA COMPOSER AND SYMPHONY 6 will teach you the art of color correction, help you get a creative leg up on the competition, and put you on the road to mastery of Avid Media Composer and Symphony. COLOR GRADING WITH MEDIA COMPOSER AND SYMPHONY 6 is part of the Avid Learning Series. To find more books on Media Composer, Pro Tools, Sibelius, or any other Avid product, visit www.courseptr.com/avid.
1. Color Grading Fundamentals.
2. System Configurations for Color Grading.
3. Core Grading Tools and Techniques.
4. Using Curves for Grading.
5. Advanced Primary Color Correction.
6. Secondary Color Correction (Avid Symphony module).
7. Using AniMatte with Color Correction.
8. Grouping Color Corrections.
9. Delivering a Graded Digital Master.