David Busch's Nikon D300s Guide to Digital SLR Photography, 1st Edition
- David D. Busch
- ISBN-10: 1435456319 | ISBN-13: 9781435456310
- 552 Pages
- © 2010 | Published
- College Bookstore Wholesale Price = $22.50
Welcome to the most comprehensive guidebook available for the Nikon D300s, the most advanced mid-level digital SLR camera that Nikon has ever introduced. DAVID BUSCH'S NIKON D300S GUIDE TO DIGITAL SLR PHOTOGRAPHY shows you how to maximize your camera’s robust feature set, including 12.3 megapixel resolution, continuous shooting up to 7 fps, dual Compact Flash and Secure Digital memory card slots, EXPEED image processing, and even HD movie-making capabilities with in-camera video editing. You'll learn how, when, and, most importantly, why to use each of the cool features and functions of your camera to take eye-popping photographs. Introductory chapters will help you get comfortable with the basics of your camera before you dive right into exploring creative ways to apply the Nikon D300s' exposure modes, focus controls, and electronic flash options. You'll also find evaluations and tips on choosing the most recent Nikon lenses, flash units, and software products to use with your new camera. Beautiful, full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are, so you'll quickly learn how to use your Nikon D300s, and use it like a pro!
1. Shooting Your First Nikon D300s Picture.
2. The Canon Nikon D300s Roadmap.
3. Setting Up Your Nikon D300s.
4. Setup: Playback and Shooting Menus.
5. Setup: Custom Settings Menu.
6. Setup: Setup Menu, Retouch Menu, My Menu.
7. Optimizing Exposure.
8. Movie-Making and Advanced Techniques.
9. Working with Lenses.
10. Working with Light.
11. Downloading and Editing.
12. Troubleshooting Your Nikon D300s.